*
Declaration of Equality

There shall be one law for all:
  • I refuse to accept any reference to the Treaty of Waitangi or its principles in any constitutional document.
  • I require that such references be removed from all existing legislation.
  • I require that race-based Parliamentary seats be abolished.
  • I require that race-based representation on local bodies be abolished.
  • I require that the Waitangi Tribunal, which has outlived any usefulness it may have had, be abolished.
Sign the petition at NZCPR

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bumper sticker of the decade!


HT Theo Spark

4 comments:

KG said...

Love it! :-)

mawm said...

Let's hope the moron gets smacked tonight.

Anonymous said...

You losers are hilarious. You all think Romney's a RINO liberal cultural marxist remember? During the primaries you all hated him and now your stuck with him. The liberals win again suckers.

Anonymous said...

KG, you are so touchy. A little sparring, and I got banned. He he, such fun. I kind of like your blog, actually. Go Obama.

Jo/Kurt