*

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hypocritical MP's

Good on some MP's, both male and female, for declaring that they had been to strip joints at some time in their lives. I think that a fair percentage have been to a strip joint, probably with their mates on stag dos or hen nights, at some time in their lives and they are probably OK for the experience. Even pubs, maybe not so much in NZ, have scantily clad staff to attract the punters.

So what? It is part of the experience of life. Get over it.

The ones that really get up my nose are the holier than thou types such as her indoors who suggests
I won't comment except to say that I don't find it appropriate 'entertainment'.

Great from the leader of a hopefully soon to extinct party who legalised homosexuality, prostitution and civil unions, breaking up the true family. One wonders how these people without having never seen these establishments, could have so passionately voted for them.

I can expect leaders of Christian Parties might have never been to such an establishment, but this one takes the cake and explains a lot...
I've had a sad and lonely life.
Now, mark my words, he will live to regret ever uttering that remark!

To Damien and all the other prudes, get over it, get out, go to a pub, strip joint, stag or hen night or whatever and experience life as most would know it.

No comments: