In a new decision, the Employment Relations Authority says that teachers who fall pregnant while on maternity leave are entitled to take a further 24 months maternity leave without returning to work
The authority also found that in these cases the teacher would be eligible for another six weeks' maternity allowance
Which brings us to the modern teacher's CV...
- High school to say age 17
- Wimmin's Indoctrination Studies aka Teachers College.
- About 21: First job for few months
- 21-23: Get pregnant, stiff employer / taxpayer for paid parental leave complete with 24 month job holiday
- 23-25: Pregnant again, stiff employer / taxpayer for more paid parental leave complete with another 24 month job holiday
- 25-27: Pregnant again, stiff employer / taxpayer for more paid parental leave complete with another 24 month job holiday
- Repeat biennial breeding cycle and rinse taxpayer whilst original employer must hold opening for "employee"
'Effing unbelievable! Just so wrong on many levels.
The law of unintended consequence as those with zero work experience, are being paid to breed at my expense.