*
Declaration of Equality

There shall be one law for all:
  • I refuse to accept any reference to the Treaty of Waitangi or its principles in any constitutional document.
  • I require that such references be removed from all existing legislation.
  • I require that race-based Parliamentary seats be abolished.
  • I require that race-based representation on local bodies be abolished.
  • I require that the Waitangi Tribunal, which has outlived any usefulness it may have had, be abolished.
Sign the petition at NZCPR

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Charity begins at home...

Eight Greenpeace protesters, headed by Lucy Lawless, are being asked to pay $700,000 after pleading guilty earlier this year to illegally boarding the drillship Noble Discoverer in February

About time rabid greenie eco-terrorists were held to account for their illegal actions.

Another example of why Greenpeace is unfit to be called a charity.

1 comment:

robertguyton said...

"Eco-terrorists"

Did they employ 'terror' as part of their protest?
I must have missed that. Or it could be that you are hyperbolic (it's a medical condition).