*

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Guess I'm not going to Peking

Peking / Beijing or whatever they call it today - I will not be allowed to attend the Five Ring Circus and witness the cleansing of the local neighbourhoods.

Anyway, no great loss, was not overly impressed with Shanghai as a good run in '87. Also who needs to breathe in smog all day?

Seems I might be persona non grata according to this list from HalfDone here.

Had a quick squiz over the 47 point list and I am stuffed. Mainly on a lack of political allegiance to Dear Leader over there. Not only they are polluting the planet as quick as they can use our coal, they want to stop any foreigners, with money to burn in their wallets, who show the cojones to speak out over their horrendous methods.

Speaking of Dear Leader, I see the Aussies are going to win the Netball - you see her indoors turned up last night and now the NZ team is cursed. Just like every other sport she has attended of late.

Also looking forward, I suppose our dear Leader will be scrutinising the list closely for clauses to include in the EFB to list persons and groups that will need registration. Kill the Bill!

No comments: