*

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A milestone passed...

Sometime yesterday this site passed 100000 hits. Dear Readers, might have been slow compared to others at times, but obviously you keep returning for more.

All on the interweb, without any new-fangled things like twatter or faceplant feeds or guest posts. Who gives a toss about that crap, I haven't got the time to waste. And anyway, I have to find my glasses to read texts on the cellphone.

All done without a specific axe to grind, except for starters, fecking useless lying politicians, thieving local government bureaucrats, unions and natives with arms outstretched for my taxes.

Ta. Hopefully I can keep calling it as I see it...


2 comments:

mawm said...

fecking useless lying politicians, thieving local government bureaucrats, unions and natives with arms outstretched for my taxes.

They certainly are at the top of my list list too.

Congratulations.....not a very busy blog, but succint.

Anonymous said...

Agree with Mawn.What is good about this blog is that one does not have to scroll down screeds of mumbo-jumbo.

One is able to miss a few days of being on the internet and be able to catch up with what is going on. At the likes of HP it is a real mission.