*
Declaration of Equality

There shall be one law for all:
  • I refuse to accept any reference to the Treaty of Waitangi or its principles in any constitutional document.
  • I require that such references be removed from all existing legislation.
  • I require that race-based Parliamentary seats be abolished.
  • I require that race-based representation on local bodies be abolished.
  • I require that the Waitangi Tribunal, which has outlived any usefulness it may have had, be abolished.
Sign the petition at NZCPR

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stuff spoiler alert...

Stuff stuffs up the daily quiz and needs a good wallop with a piece of HDPE

2 comments:

pdm said...

What have they done wrong - I haven't heard of the bottom two.

PM of NZ said...

The quiz still currently but wrongly shows the 4th selection (question on HDPE) as being the correct answer.

Most in the farming community would know what HDPE really is. And LDPE.