*

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Useless product

A small pedigree mutt was being treated for fleas, but the owner failed to read the fine print that the product was for mongrels 10Kg and up. End result, on the third dosing, the mutt departed this mortal coil due to poisoning.

At this point, the owner read the fine print and had this to say about the now proven useless product
the dog "still had bloody fleas

2 comments:

cunt lips said...

Fleas are a bitch.

PM of NZ said...

What a charming non-de-plume you have