*

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Comment of the day

I wont vote for the prick again Fisiani. The shuffling through of the racist seabed deal by his little acolyte Finlayson has f**ked* him for me forever and I suspect I am not the only one.

We all know that Goofys mob will support it but I would rather see them in power with their natural supporters than watch the slimy little turd Key rubbing noses with Tarianas lot.

I sincerely hope that his beancounters have worked this out very carefully.

We won’t vote for you again Johnny Key so enjoy the limelight while you can.

Yep, sums it up well for me. And no, I would never vote for Goofy's lot either.

* modified by me - I do not believe there is any need to write the c or f words in full.

1 comment:

mawm said...

He's got it about right. I'd add the ETS and S59 to the betrayals.