*

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dedication

Within minutes of arriving at the dock in Hobart the Richards and his crew were converting Wild Oats XI from racing to delivery mode.

Four hours later, before sunrise and with many of the race crew still aboard, the supermaxi was heading out of the Derwent River on a high speed delivery back to Sydney for the start of the Pittwater to Coffs Harbour race on January 2.

By Rob Mundle, Wild Oats Media Manager


Now that is dedication to your sport.

And I note even yachts have spin doctors these days. Like leeches, the bloody things get in everywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I assume precise post. Expressly the title attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.