*

Thursday, March 14, 2013

New Zealand Parliament forever damned [updated]

Following steps of a rather informal consultation with my fellow Asian constituents, and also constituents of wider communities, I’ve now decided to vote in favour of this Bill, for the following reasons

Informal consultation?  More like pressured.

Yet another MP proves to be unwilling to stick to core principles.  Principles which you know are right, being seriously conflicted on, but are willing to jettison to be in with the favoured crowd "on the right side of history".

Utterly despicable ethics which ever way you argue in my opinion.  The Parliament of New Zealand will be forever damned with politicians proven to trade principle for votes.

I hope Mr Huo you can live with your change of principle.

[updated]

Mr Huo's conscience is already pricking.  He's deleted my comment.

No comments: