*

Monday, May 05, 2008

Speaking of Oz men...

Spoil the wife ---- Aussie style
Look after your wife...

A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting on the patio, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn.

Sheila from next door saw us and was so upset that she came over and yelled at me....

"You lazy bugger! Sitting there drinking beer while your poor wife pushes that ancient lawn mower around! Get up off your backside and give her a break!"

I thought “.......... Women”.


Took another swig from my stubby, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my sunnies, stared directly at this nosey female and told her in no uncertain terms.


"Sod off and mind your own business. My wife has green fingers, and she really enjoys gardening".

After a few days I felt really bad so I went out and bought her a ride-on mower to show my sensitive side. I am so proud of the deal I got.

I am also proud that my wife can now sit down while mowing the lawn.

Yes guys, after all we should take good care of our wives. That way maybe they will take good care of us.

I have attached a picture below I'm so blooming soft with her, she'll want gears on it next

No comments: