*

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Clark flogs disabled parking spaces

Sure to get the voters on her side.

A partially sighted man was forced to walk 200m or more because her indoor's entourage had commandeered the usual pick up point, as always looking for a quick get away so voters could not accost her.
It was horrible

I thought it was absolutely unacceptable

The streets were wet and I was very worried about him slipping."

frustrated that the pick-up area was cordoned long before Clark emerged from the Town Hall.

That was one of the things that annoyed me the most. The cars were sitting there with no-one around. We could have used that area.

I personally felt a little bit upset about it. I thought, `Good heavens, is she increasing her bureaucracy?"'


Too right, she will stop at nothing. Not even an apology. Had to get the local police to do the job.

Update:

Oswald puts a slightly different spin on the matter and elevates her indoors to sainthood...

No comments: