*

Friday, November 27, 2009

Eh?

Maori Party co-leader Pita Sharples said Mr Goff's comments were a desperate move. "Let's hope he doesn't stir up something when there's nothing there."

Eh? As one awaits Hone's apology of the day to rejoin the separatists, could I be forgiven thinking that Goff is the only one with a corner of the stirrer's market?
Mr Key's deal with the Maori Party was "cynical", "shabby and short-term" manipulating the treaty settlement process in a way that could damage the process.

Like hell, as the dust barely has settled on the latest racist stitch-up.

Pot, meet kettle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Goff has my vote. I am dismayed at National and Key's behaviour over Hone and the ETS. We have all been sold down the river and it seems to me that JK just can't stop bursting with pride at being the PM, talk about star-crossed. Be a blue moon in August before I vote National again, and I thought Mr Key was going to be so different. We peasants just never learn!

Tamnmi.

Sally said...

Well said Tamnmi!