*

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"a complete bloody lunatic to go near one"

a complete bloody lunatic to go near one

I could be talking about the current crop of gutless National politicians. You know, the ones who think they have a conscience. Fortunately, I'm not.

Copper thieves take the earthing straps from power transformers and drain thousands of litres of cooling oil. All the time whilst the wind farm is delivering the best part of 50 MW to the national grid, probably at around 66KV. And it has been slightly breezy gusting over 40 knots in these parts today.

Lunatics, indeed. More like they have an oversized helping of the Darwin gene.


2 comments:

Oswald Bastable said...

I have seen what wholesale numbers of electrons can do to a body.

I wish I hadn't...

KG said...

Using a cattle prod on noisy neighbours Os?