*

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

[Update] Pirates drive under ship's bow in Antarctic seas



[UPDATE 2009 01 07] YouTube removed original video. New link here.

As expected with disastrous results as terrorists intent on piracy in a carbon fibre chilly bin meets cold steel.

Looking at the wake, what I see is Ady Gil sped up, without changing course, attemting to cross the bow of the Jap ship underway at speed, failing to take any evasive action to avoid a collision at sea.

On the other hand the Jap ship veered hard-to-port to avoid the collision.

1-0 to Japs against pirates. Well done.

I fully agree with BBoy - the Antarctic oceans are not the place to arguing legalities. The Jap ship is going about its lawful business.

As commented over at Roarprawn.

4 comments:

Gabriella said...

Your blog is so excellent. I am your regular reader of your blog.

I like your way of posting.

Hey i am interesting in adding your http://pmofnz.blogspot.com/ in my blog http://spacestation-shuttle.blogspot.com/

I have added your blog in my blog in right side bar links.

Will you add my blog in your blog list

Please reply dear.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.